Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
About the Gold House Futures
Gold House Futures is Gold House’s initiative to advance the success of emerging Asian Pacific creatives, entrepreneurs, and social impact leaders—through investments with prominent partners, skill-building for successful leadership, and world-class mentoring from industry titans. We connect the most promising Asian Pacific creatives, entrepreneurs, and social impact leaders with leading Asian Pacific talent and resources in their industries, with accelerators in music, film, contemporary arts, journalism, entrepreneurship, and social impact. The Gold House Futures Network is the preeminent curated community of these emerging leaders.
Gold House Futures Community Fellows are responsible for managing the experience for Gold House Futures, from communications to the engagement of our community of the next generation of leading Asian Pacific founders and creatives.
Content & Community Fellow Responsibilities
- Lead content strategy for Gold House Futures, including but not limited to content for the monthly Futures Digest, founder features for social media and investor spotlights
- Collect relevant news articles and other content for the Gold House Futures Slack
- Manage weekly founder communications for the Gold House Ventures accelerator while in session
- Support virtual socials and coffee chats for founders and creatives
- Collaborate with the Futures team to strategize on and build out new opportunities to engage the community
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Able to commit the equivalent of a minimum of 5 hours a week (on average).
- Fellows must have a minimum of 2-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Has experience in owning at least 1 workstream or project at a high level and independently and can proactively strategize opportunities to improve or expand owned project outcomes
- Must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Experience in content strategy or marketing preferred but not required
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asian Pacific leaders in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- Invitations to participate in premier Gold House events such as Gold Open Screenings
- Access to Gold House internal staff network and broader connections
- Invitations to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work