Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
About Gold House Futures
Futures expands Gold House’s work with startup founders to support emerging API creatives and social impact leaders. Those selected as Futures receive direct investment from prominent partners, skill-building and world class mentorship from industry titans, and mainstream brand-building promotion. The inaugural class of Futures launched in December 2021 with five categories (“Guilds”) that foster connectivity and positive API perception in film, music, fine art, entrepreneurship/founders, and social impact. Learn more at goldhousefutures.com or read about the launch on Vanity Fair, Yahoo Finance, Entrepreneur, TIME, and US Weekly.
The Futures Program Coordinator is the key operational talent that powers the Gold House Futures’ suite of accelerators, grants, and talent networks. Executional excellence and relationship management are among your top super powers as you liaise cross-functionally with Marketing, Ventures, and Entertainment teams at Gold House and key stakeholders at our leading corporate partners like Netflix, Spotify, and Forbes. You’ll also lead community events and education by spearheading our Futures Network of 500+ top next-gen founders and artists.
- Support in all aspects of program management from planning masterclass sessions, scheduling events, communicating across parties, and conducting post-mortems
- Project manage select Futures initiatives including special programming, scholarships and grants, press & media, and social impact tracking
- Lead the Futures Network of 500+ top next-gen founders and creative talent and related initiatives including community events, newsletters and content, network growth, and developing/sharing opportunities with members
- Collaborate on Futures growth strategy, including ideation of new programs, partnerships, and amplification opportunities
- Manage a growing department of fellows who will support your many and ever-evolving initiatives
- You must be based in New York City (or tri-state area) or Los Angeles.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a project management, strategic partnerships, or incubator/accelerator portfolio company development role, or have built nurturing environments for creators and entrepreneurs from scratch.
- You have extremely high attention to detail and care deeply about ensuring projects are delivered completely and on time — you set expectations and never abandon them and are comfortable holding others to this too.
- You operate under pressure in a composed manner and are enthusiastic about managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced rapid-evolving environment.
- You have a “no job is too small” attitude and are excited to roll up your sleeves and solve all types of problems.
- You strive to rapidly accelerate in your career. You have a near-insatiable appetite to expand your knowledge and grow your capabilities and the projects you manage and aren’t afraid to try new things.
- You communicate like a pro and get energy from bringing people together to execute efficiently and effectively. You enjoy putting structure around processes to make them scalable.
- And last but not least, you are passionate about Gold House’s purpose and share our mission of uplifting the API community.
- Salary Range: $58,000-$65,000/year plus bonus
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to participate in Gold House programs and experiences including Salons, Gold Open VIP film Premieres, Gold Rush Soirees, Gold Gala, and more.
- Opportunity to define the trajectory of a mission-driven, fast-growing, mainstream-impactful organization