Gold House is the leading cultural ecosystem that unites, invests in, and champions Asian Pacific creators and companies to power tomorrow for all. Under a nonprofit umbrella, our innovative family of companies, programs, and platforms include membership systems and events to fortify relationships among the Asian Pacific community and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); first-of-its-kind investment vehicles and accelerators to propel the next generation of top Asian Pacific founders, creatives, and leaders (Gold House Ventures, Creative Equity Fund); and industry-leading research, consulting, and marketing to promote authentic and affirming portrayals (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, Threads, and LinkedIn.
- Conceptualize and produce highly aesthetic website design ideas that elevate and evolve Gold House’s brand, while increasing accessibility of the complex set of initiatives Gold House works on
- Collaborate with the larger creative team to create alignment on messaging and overall solutions while maintaining design consistency
- Work closely with developers to deliver design specifications, guidelines, and documentation that ensures an accurate build of visual and interactive designs
- Contribute to the creation of Gold House’s design system and overall branding guidelines
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- A portfolio or sample of past design work
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Ability to direct and execute on needs with limited guidance
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and express your ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Understanding of the importance of accessibility and how that translates to design
- Brand design, product design, or design system experience are a plus
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere as this is a remote volunteer opportunity
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.