Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Conceptualize and produce highly aesthetic website design ideas that elevate and evolve Gold House’s brand, while increasing accessibility of the complex set of initiatives Gold House works on
- Collaborate with the larger creative team to create alignment on messaging and overall solutions while maintaining design consistency
- Work closely with developers to deliver design specifications, guidelines, and documentation that ensures an accurate build of visual and interactive designs
- Contribute to the creation of Gold House’s design system and overall branding guidelines
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- A portfolio or sample of past design work
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Ability to direct and execute on needs with limited guidance
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and express your ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Understanding of the importance of accessibility and how that translates to design
- Brand design, product design, or design system experience are a plus
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere as this is a remote volunteer opportunity
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convenings of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films.
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work (e.g. Salon Fellows attend all Salons in their city)
- Access to Gold Key, an ultra-VIP member card lush with discounts and products that enhance your life