Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
As a Membership Manager, your primary responsibility will be to assist with the full membership lifecycle from acquisition to engagement to retention of Gold House members. In doing so, you will play a vital role in the exceptional experience of existing and potential members and serve as a Gold House brand ambassador to the community at large. This position works in collaboration with colleagues to develop and execute innovative opportunities to engage members through high-caliber content, events and programs.
- Identify opportunities for new member acquisition (particularly in an effort to expand membership to diverse profiles and backgrounds within the Asian Pacific diaspora)
- Regularly review and validate membership applications
- Assist in onboarding new individuals to membership while also implementing creative strategies for member engagement inclusive of awards repository and submissions
- Own curation and deployment of monthly membership newsletter
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current members, anticipating their needs, and ensuring a high level of satisfaction.
- Act as one of the main points of contact for members, addressing their inquiries, concerns, and feedback promptly and professionally.
- Recommend member events, perks, gatherings, and activities to enhance member engagement and foster a sense of community.
- Assist in development of event list curation and member experience at Gold House hosted events
- Assist in build out and upkeep of membership platform
A bit about you
- You have 3-4 years of experience as a client services or membership manager.
- You are a service-oriented person who sees the value in strengthening the connections between Gold House and our collective of Asian Pacific leaders.
- You can quickly establish credibility with senior executives and scrappy creators alike.
- You operate under pressure in a composed manner and are enthusiastic about managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced rapid-evolving environment.
- You have extremely high attention to detail and excellent written and verbal skills.
- You communicate like a pro and get energy from bringing people together to execute efficiently and effectively. You enjoy putting structure around processes to make them scalable.
- You have a “no job is too small” attitude and are excited to roll up your sleeves and solve all types of problems.
- Hubspot experience is a plus
- And last but not least, you are passionate about Gold House’s purpose and share our mission of uplifting the Asian Pacific community.
- Salary Range: $70,000-$85,000/year plus bonus
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to participate in Gold House programs and experiences including Salons, Gold Open VIP film Premieres, Gold Rush Soirees, Gold Gala, and more.
- Opportunity to define the trajectory of a mission-driven, fast-growing, mainstream-impactful organization