Gold House is the leading cultural ecosystem that unites, invests in, and champions Asian Pacific creators and companies to power tomorrow for all. Under a nonprofit umbrella, our innovative family of companies, programs, and platforms include membership systems and events to fortify relationships among the Asian Pacific community and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); first-of-its-kind investment vehicles and accelerators to propel the next generation of top Asian Pacific founders, creatives, and leaders (Gold House Ventures, Creative Equity Fund); and industry-leading research, consulting, and marketing to promote authentic and affirming portrayals (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, Threads, and LinkedIn.
Gold House is looking for a full-time Marketing Strategy & Operations leader to serve as the right hand to the Head of Marketing on all strategic initiatives crucial to the company’s expansion; grow our reach and engagement across all marketing channels; and expand our marketing partnerships and networks. The ideal candidate will have the chops of a marketing Swiss Army knife; bring creative and data-driven ideas to fruition, serve as a trusted external partner, deploy exceptional project and stakeholder management skills of a proven cross-functional leader, and more. Candidate is ideally based in Los Angeles or New York.
- Drive growth for Gold House’s marketing channels across owned, earned, and paid media
- Expand influencer, press, and community networks by optimizing the current funnel and creating new acquisition and engagement opportunities
- Project manage strategic marketing partnerships that bolster brand awareness and engage even more users for Gold House programming and the Asian Pacific diaspora
- Track and report on key performance indicators; build and execute on strategy for paid media
- Manage timelines and deliverables for cross-channel marketing activities
- 5+ years of experience in Strategy + Ops, Program Management, or Growth, preferably in a marketing function at a B2C company
- Experience working in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- Enthusiasm about getting scrappy and generating and executing on out-of-the box ideas
- Track record of execution and delivering growth results
- Passion about Gold House’s mission and work
- Ability to work cross-functionally and on tight deadlines
- Strong project management and time management skills