Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
As the Marketing & Events Coordinator, you will play a vital role in growing Gold House’s brand and event portfolio. Reporting into the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing and Events team to continue Gold House’s audience growth through mainstream press coverage, premiere event partnerships, and other innovative marketing initiatives. This role will primarily focus on (1) press and event outreach and tracking and (2) data compilation support for post-campaign analysis, with some additional responsibilities in marketing operations and substantial room for growth. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, highly organized task manager, and independent worker, with a strong interest in deepening their knowledge and skillset across marketing and events.
- Own and organize press outreach for high-visibility launches and events
- Manage guest communications and RSVPs for high-priority event partnerships
- Build out event-specific invitation forms and manage dedicated event mailbox
- Support post-event and post-campaign social analyses by compiling key metrics
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and higher ROI on marketing and event efforts
- Contribute to content strategy for marketing channels
- Assist with marketing operations for brand upkeep and growth (e.g., website updates)
- Must reside in Los Angeles or New York
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally at an agency or other client services firm
- Proactive, organized, and able to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and not afraid to learn new skills and subject areas
- Fluency with spreadsheets highly preferred
- Familiarity with Figma or Canva recommended
- Passionate about Gold House’s mission of powering cultural change for the Asian Pacific community and excited to evangelize Gold House’s brand to the wider public
- Salary Range: $58,500-$65,000/year plus bonus
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to participate in Gold House programs and experiences including Salons, Gold Open VIP film Premieres, Gold Rush Soirees, Gold Gala, and more.
- Opportunity to define the trajectory of a mission-driven, fast-growing, mainstream-impactful organization