Gold House is the leading cultural ecosystem that unites, invests in, and champions Asian Pacific creators and companies to power tomorrow for all. Under a nonprofit umbrella, our innovative family of companies, programs, and platforms include membership systems and events to fortify relationships among the Asian Pacific community and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); first-of-its-kind investment vehicles and accelerators to propel the next generation of top Asian Pacific founders, creatives, and leaders (Gold House Ventures, Creative Equity Fund); and industry-leading research, consulting, and marketing to promote authentic and affirming portrayals (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, Threads, and LinkedIn.
- Assist in developing and executing communications strategies across the organization
- Help draft press releases for various launches of programs and projects
- Assemble informative press kits with media assets ahead of pitches
- Proactively identify opportunities for more media coverage that raise the organization’s visibility
- Own and update media lists with relevant industry contacts; provide strategic recommendations on most appropriate contacts for internal requests
- Provide executional support on relationships and partnerships with leading outlets
- Keep the organization’s news page up-to-date with recent coverage
- Measure and report press metrics for each campaign to drive improvements
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- Writing samples
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of full-time relevant professional work experience
- Ability to work across multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge or experience working with Cision and WordPress preferred
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere in the U.S.
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.