Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Assist in developing and executing communications strategies across the organization
- Help draft press releases for various launches of programs and projects
- Assemble informative press kits with media assets ahead of pitches
- Proactively identify opportunities for more media coverage that raise the organization’s visibility
- Own and update media lists with relevant industry contacts; provide strategic recommendations on most appropriate contacts for internal requests
- Provide executional support on relationships and partnerships with leading outlets
- Keep the organization’s news page up-to-date with recent coverage
- Measure and report press metrics for each campaign to drive improvements
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- Writing samples
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of full-time relevant professional work experience
- Ability to work across multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge or experience working with Cision and WordPress preferred
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere in the U.S.
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.