Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Assess gaps and opportunities with current influencer marketing program
- Provide strategic recommendations on formalization and improvement of influencer marketing program
- Build out and execute on standardized communication with influencers
- Serve as external Gold House contact for content creators and influencers
- Assist with sourcing of new targets for influencer marketing program
- Must have at least 2-4 years of professional experience within marketing, ideally with experience working with content creators or influencers
- Minimum commitment of one year
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Community events with other Gold House staff and Fellows
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year (space permitting)
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.