Gold House is the leading cultural ecosystem that unites, invests in, and champions Asian Pacific creators and companies to power tomorrow for all. Under a nonprofit umbrella, our innovative family of companies, programs, and platforms include membership systems and events to fortify relationships among the Asian Pacific community and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); first-of-its-kind investment vehicles and accelerators to propel the next generation of top Asian Pacific founders, creatives, and leaders (Gold House Ventures, Creative Equity Fund); and industry-leading research, consulting, and marketing to promote authentic and affirming portrayals (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, Threads, and LinkedIn.
- Assess gaps and opportunities with current influencer marketing program
- Provide strategic recommendations on formalization and improvement of influencer marketing program
- Build out and execute on standardized communication with influencers
- Serve as external Gold House contact for content creators and influencers
- Assist with sourcing of new targets for influencer marketing program
- Must have at least 2-4 years of professional experience within marketing, ideally with experience working with content creators or influencers
- Minimum commitment of one year
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Community events with other Gold House staff and Fellows
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year (space permitting)
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.