Gold House is the leading cultural ecosystem that unites, invests in, and champions Asian Pacific creators and companies to power tomorrow for all. Under a nonprofit umbrella, our innovative family of companies, programs, and platforms include membership systems and events to fortify relationships among the Asian Pacific community and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); first-of-its-kind investment vehicles and accelerators to propel the next generation of top Asian Pacific founders, creatives, and leaders (Gold House Ventures, Creative Equity Fund); and industry-leading research, consulting, and marketing to promote authentic and affirming portrayals (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, Threads, and LinkedIn.
Our Network Operations focuses on engendering unity among the Asian & Pacific Islander diaspora through a premier membership program as well as supporting the development and system needs of other Gold House programs.
- Own the entirety of the member experience, including member development, engagement, events, and all relevant systems.
- Spearhead the expansion of our network across our Representation, Futures, and Ventures programming.
- Develop processes to generate consistent value from our network that helps advance the Gold House mission and vision.
- Identify new processes and tools to increase automation, improve efficiency, and reduce manual overhead.
- Support major strategic alliances including new partnership exploration, engagement, and deal execution.
- You have 6+ years of full-time professional work experience, ideally including experience in membership engagement, donor development, sales, customer success, or recruiting.
- You have experience managing the end-to-end “customer” experience, from marketing to sourcing to email campaigns to retention.
- You have knowledge and experience managing CRMs across sales and marketing use-cases
- You operate under pressure in a composed manner and are enthusiastic about managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced rapid-evolving environment.
- You communicate like a pro across channels and are able to generate excitement and energy across internal and external stakeholders.
- You enjoy putting structure around processes to make them scalable.
- You have a “no job is too small” attitude and are excited to roll up your sleeves and solve all types of problems.
- And last but not least, you are passionate about Gold House’s purpose and share our mission of uplifting the API community.
- Competitive nonprofit salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Access to and participation in every Gold House venture and experience including Salons, Gold Open VIP film Premieres, Gold Rush Soirees, Gold Gala, and more.
- Opportunity to define the trajectory of a mission-oriented, fast-growing, mainstream-impactful organization