Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Senior strategic leader overseeing Gold House’s market-leading entertainment and media initiatives including cultural consulting, research, creative project marketing, and awards.
- Manage Gold House entertainment and media team and external partners including film studios, streamers, TV networks, sports leagues, gaming companies, news and media companies, advertising and marketing agencies, awards organizations, film festivals, cultural experts, community groups, research institutions, foundations, and talent and their teams
- Oversee the daily execution of all cultural consultation and research for major creative projects (film, TV, games, advertisements) by managing global consultant network, making creatively and culturally-sound recommendations, and anchoring progress through research studies with leading companies.
- Lead development and execution of creative marketing campaigns including major events, promotional stunts, targeted marketing, buyouts, social viral campaigns, and more.
- Lead major awards campaigns including Gold List as well as awards campaigns for select titles.
- Drive new strategic partnerships to ensure comprehensive narrative change.
- Report directly into Gold House’s COO, and serve as a key partner in formulating and executing Gold House’s narrative change strategy. Collaborate with relevant Gold House internal programmatic and functional teams to ensure successful execution of narrative change strategy (e.g., CEO and COO, Futures (especially Creative Equity Fund and creative accelerators), Marketing, Membership, A100, and Gold Gala)
- 7+ years of relevant experience preferred, including: detail-oriented project management at an entertainment company or agency that spans strategy, communications, events, marketing, business development, partnerships, and/or consumer growth; oversight and development of team budgets, OKRs, and KPIs; and leadership that inspires internal teams and instills confidence in external partners
- Competitive salary, benefits, and title commensurate with experience (health, dental, vision, life, 401K, unlimited vacation, flexible work schedule, and invaluable professional exposure)