Gold House is the leading cultural ecosystem that unites, invests in, and champions Asian Pacific creators and companies to power tomorrow for all. Under a nonprofit umbrella, our innovative family of companies, programs, and platforms include membership systems and events to fortify relationships among the Asian Pacific community and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); first-of-its-kind investment vehicles and accelerators to propel the next generation of top Asian Pacific founders, creatives, and leaders (Gold House Ventures, Creative Equity Fund); and industry-leading research, consulting, and marketing to promote authentic and affirming portrayals (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, Threads, and LinkedIn.
About Gold House Futures
Gold House Futures is Gold House’s initiative to advance the success of emerging API creatives, entrepreneurs, and social impact leaders—through investments with prominent partners, skill-building for successful leadership, and world-class mentoring from industry titans.
Gold House’s inaugural class of Futures launched with five accelerators that foster further connectivity within these groups and are critical to strengthening positive API perception: film, music, fine art, entrepreneurship, and social impact.
Community Fellow Responsibilities
- Support onboarding efforts for founders and creatives, from sign up to the first 30 days to ensure membership success and integration into Futures.
- Manage and optimize the new member experience by collecting preferences / feedback from founders and collaborating with Program and Venture fellows on continuing to improve our sourcing and onboarding flow.
- Collaborate with the Futures team to strategize on and build out new communities
- Facilitate opportunities, engagement, and collaboration for all Futures including but not limited to matchmaking mentors and advisors with founders and creatives
Community Fellow Benefits
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow.
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convening of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films.
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work (e.g. Futures Fellows attend all Futures-related events).