Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
At Gold House, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to management. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence related to high-level systems and operations.
- Provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Schedule appointments while maintaining and updating President, Executive Director and key leaders’ daily calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
- Prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents. Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience in administrative support functions
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and efficiently with uncompromising attention to detail
- Relentlessly positive, resilient attitude for a high-paced startup environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and able to distill high volumes of complex information into a synthesized set of recommendations
- Proficient in Google Suite services, Adobe Acrobat, social media web platforms, and ideally other major organizational tools like Hubspot.
- Ideally, experience as a virtual assistant
- Competitive nonprofit salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Access to and participation in various Gold House programs and experiences including Salons, Gold Open VIP film Premieres, Gold Rush Soirees, Gold Gala, and more
- Opportunity to shape the trajectory of a mission-oriented, fast-growing, mainstream-impactful organization