Gold House is the leading cultural ecosystem that unites, invests in, and champions Asian Pacific creators and companies to power tomorrow for all. Under a nonprofit umbrella, our innovative family of companies, programs, and platforms include membership systems and events to fortify relationships among the Asian Pacific community and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); first-of-its-kind investment vehicles and accelerators to propel the next generation of top Asian Pacific founders, creatives, and leaders (Gold House Ventures, Creative Equity Fund); and industry-leading research, consulting, and marketing to promote authentic and affirming portrayals (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, Threads, and LinkedIn.
As an Events Producer, you’ll primarily be responsible for overseeing, developing, and executing events and initiatives that convene top Asian Pacific leaders and mobilize them to various causes–whether it’s successful opening weekends for films, financing the next generation of leading companies, or celebrating the A100 at Gold Gala. Serving as the point-of-contact for a key portion of Gold House’s network, this role combines the project management chops of a leading company program manager with technical and logistical know-how of a seasoned event producer.
- Produce all aspects of Gold House’s presences at key cultural change events including #GoldOpen screenings, Gold House industry mixers, and external partners’ media and entertainment events.
- Implement creative vision of leadership team for the event by contracting venues, audio visual, catering, talent and technical staff.
- Oversee all production and technical aspects of events including directing production staff, testing equipment, and coordinating event logistics.
- Manage all aspects of guest experience, including invitations, check-in process, and post-event communications.
- Provide recommendations for and execute on sponsor activations.
- Report on success and efficiency of events.
- Proactively and diligently manage event budget and external vendors.
- Craft and scale a community and market-leading customer event experience format.
- You have 5 years of experience as an event producer or event manager.
- You can quickly establish credibility with senior executives and scrappy creators alike.
- You operate under pressure in a composed manner and are enthusiastic about managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced rapid-evolving environment.
- You have extremely high attention to detail and care deeply about events and projects are executed completely and on time — you set expectations and never abandon them and are comfortable holding others to this too.
- You communicate like a pro and get energy from bringing people together to execute efficiently and effectively. You enjoy putting structure around processes to make them scalable.
- You have a “no job is too small” attitude and are excited to roll up your sleeves and solve all types of problems.
- And last but not least, you are passionate about Gold House’s purpose and share our mission of uplifting the API community.