Gold House is the leading cultural ecosystem that unites, invests in, and champions Asian Pacific creators and companies to power tomorrow for all. Under a nonprofit umbrella, our innovative family of companies, programs, and platforms include membership systems and events to fortify relationships among the Asian Pacific community and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); first-of-its-kind investment vehicles and accelerators to propel the next generation of top Asian Pacific founders, creatives, and leaders (Gold House Ventures, Creative Equity Fund); and industry-leading research, consulting, and marketing to promote authentic and affirming portrayals (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, Threads, and LinkedIn.
As the Entertainment & Media Coordinator, you will play a vital role in growing Gold House’s leadership in the Film and TV industry. Reporting into the VP of Entertainment & Media, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the team, including Film and TV promotions, VIP premiere and screening events, awards campaigns, research, cultural consulting, and more. This role will primarily focus on (1) managing day-to-day team operations to ensure a high level of rigor and detailed tracking across all internal systems, project plans, and proposals, (2) managing guest communication for Film and TV events, working closely with external partners and our internal events team, and (3) assist with data compilation and post-campaign impact analysis, with some additional responsibilities and substantial room for growth. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills and natural enthusiasm for all aspects of the Entertainment industry.
- Manage day-to-day team operations, including project management systems, trackers, templates, website updates, and more
- Support project plan for high-visibility partner campaigns, launches, and events
- Develop and manage guest and partner communications for high-priority events
- Support team in ongoing impact measurement, including post-event and post-campaign analyses by compiling key metrics and coverage
- Contribute to content strategy and brainstorms for the top Asian Pacific led creative projects, ranging from studio titles to independent films and major events and festival activations
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and higher ROI across promotional and partner marketing efforts
- Must reside in Los Angeles
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally at an agency, studio, or other client services firm
- Proactive, nimble, and able to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Exceptionally organized with an acute attention to detail
- Extremely adept communicator with prior experience interfacing with all levels of talent and executives
- Self-starter and open to learning new skills and subject areas
- Experience with project management software platforms
- Student of culture with innate enthusiasm for the Media and Entertainment industry (Film, TV, Music, Sports, Gaming, Books, and more)
- Passionate about Gold House’s mission of powering cultural change for the Asian Pacific and multicultural communities, and excited to evangelize Gold House’s brand to the wider public
- Salary Range: $58,000-$65,000/year plus bonus
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to participate in Gold House programs and experiences including VIP film premieres and screenings, Salons, Gold Gala, and more.
- Opportunity to define the trajectory of a mission-driven, fast-growing, impact-focused organization