Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Serve as system administrator for our new Hubspot environment and advise on best practices
- Map and implement deal pipelines across a variety of unique, untraditional use cases, including membership, partnerships/sponsorships, venture LPs, and investment deal flow.
- Scope and develop automation workflows that ensure the cleanliness of data across object types
- Support dashboard and reporting efforts of the marketing team
- Document processes to support Hubspot usage across the organization
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- At least 2 years of experience in a revenue operations or CRM admin role
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and/or Hubspot functionality and best practices, with the ability to build custom workflows and calculations
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires a commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.