Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Serve as system administrator for our new Hubspot environment and advise on best practices
- Map and implement deal pipelines across a variety of unique, untraditional use cases, including membership, partnerships/sponsorships, venture LPs, and investment deal flow.
- Scope and develop automation workflows that ensure the cleanliness of data across object types
- Support dashboard and reporting efforts of the marketing team
- Document processes to support Hubspot usage across the organization
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- At least 2 years of experience in a revenue operations or CRM admin role
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and/or Hubspot functionality and best practices, with the ability to build custom workflows and calculations
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires a commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.