Futures Accelerator: Journalism
The Gold Journalism Accelerator will offer rising Asian Pacific entertainment and business journalists exposure, promotion, mentorship, and masterclasses from industry veterans.
How It Works
Finalists will be selected by a committee including Gold House, Madison Wells, Rotten Tomatoes, Forbes, and top Asian Pacific media executives.
Journalists will receive:
- 1:1 mentorship, masterclasses, and amplification from top journalists and media executives, hosted by Madison Wells, Forbes, and Rotten Tomatoes
- Inclusion in Gold House directory of preferred writers for top publications and brands
- Opportunities to collaborate with Gold House on major community moments and narratives
- Ongoing membership as a Gold House Future, including networking opportunities with other Futures across industries
While applicants will ideally meet the following profile, exceptional candidates with demonstrated talent and enthusiasm are welcome to apply.
– Writer must identify as part of the AAPI community
– Writer has 5+ years of experience
– Writer must be able to provide work samples that demonstrate the ability to write compelling, incisive work
– Writer must demonstrate an outstanding work ethic, entrepreneurial mindset, and desire to become a next generation-leading journalist
– Demonstrated experience in the business or entertainment journalism fields
Masterclasses will generally be held virtually with in-person learning and networking opportunities.
Talented writers who are covering other sectors but are looking to make a pivot are encouraged to apply!
The program will run from late July to October.
Applications for the Journalism Accelerator are now closed.