Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Reporting to the Head of Research, Research Fellows are responsible for managing non-time-sensitive research initiatives ranging from topic ideation and resource/statistics compilation to impact metric tracking and thought leadership contribution.
- Compile relevant statistics each quarter used by Gold House for research initiatives
- Summarize recent studies, reports, or white papers applicable to Gold House’s narrative change work across industries
- Identify potential grants to apply for and partake in application drafts and reviews
- Assist with Gold Paper packaging and related ad hoc research brainstorms necessary to amplify Gold House thought leadership
- Must have at least 1 year of research experience and proficient methodology knowledge
- Must have experience applying research approaches/methodology to real-world situations
- Must have proficient understanding of cultural stereotypes, themes, and issues pertinent to diasporic Asian Pacific communities
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long.
- Commits the equivalent of a minimum of 5 hours per week (on average) to their volunteer work with Gold House.
- Has experience in owning at least 1 workstream or project at a high level and independently
- Must be able to proactively strategize opportunities to improve or expand owned project outcomes
- Must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- Invitations to participate in premier Gold House events such as Gold Open Screenings
- Access to Gold House internal staff network and broader connections
- Invitations to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work