Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Lead the creation of press releases for various program and project launches while ensuring uniformity of messaging
- Form bespoke email pitches for industry contacts to ensure personalized outreach
- Pitch news publications strategically to ensure not just wide pick-up but also coverage in the most relevant/high-profile publications
- Collaborate with program and marketing leads on meaningful communication strategies for various launches
- Cultivate strong long-term relationships with journalists
- Coordinate interviews with stakeholders and create talking points for media appearances
- Respond and navigate timely inquiries and requests regarding press
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- Writing samples
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of full-time relevant professional work experience
- Ability to work across multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge or experience working with Cision and WordPress preferred
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside in LA, NYC, SF, or anywhere in the US. (Note: events and duties will be delegated based on location and experience)
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.