Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Lead the creation of press releases for various program and project launches while ensuring uniformity of messaging
- Form bespoke email pitches for industry contacts to ensure personalized outreach
- Pitch news publications strategically to ensure not just wide pick-up but also coverage in the most relevant/high-profile publications
- Collaborate with program and marketing leads on meaningful communication strategies for various launches
- Cultivate strong long-term relationships with journalists
- Coordinate interviews with stakeholders and create talking points for media appearances
- Respond and navigate timely inquiries and requests regarding press
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- Writing samples
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of full-time relevant professional work experience
- Ability to work across multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge or experience working with Cision and WordPress preferred
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside in LA, NYC, SF, or anywhere in the US. (Note: events and duties will be delegated based on location and experience)
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.