Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Support development of a high-quality pipeline of potential members, futures, and influencers for the Gold House network
- Assist in identifying prospects through Google research and other systems across a variety of creative and corporate industries
- Help clean and bolster network data in our CRM
- Support other projects on the network development and core operations team as they arise
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- Ability to work independently and a proactive nature
- Volunteers may reside anywhere in the US
- Invitations to Gold Opens and other Entertainment & Media screenings, space permitting.
- Access to Gold House internal staff network, and broader connections as appropriate.