Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Support development of a member engagement strategy, including prospect outreach and recruitment, onboarding, benefits, retention, donor development, and offboarding.
- Monitor and drive member engagement across events and benefits, ensuring members are gaining value from Gold House and its Network and identifying potential risk
- Support individual HNWI donor development efforts for Gold House
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- Excellent written communication
- At least 3 years of experience in a client and/or external facing role
- At least 2 years of experience in sales, customer success, or HNWI donor development.
- Experience working with CRMs
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires a commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.