Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Reporting into the Gold Rush Head of Operations, the Gold Rush Program Fellow will be responsible for launching a flagship virtual event, building organizational processes to make the programming team more efficient and streamlined, and managing the entire end-to-end community experience of Gold Rush Founders from onboarding to successful integration into the growing ecosystem of Gold Rush alumni.
- Lead community management of the Gold Rush founder class during the program, including maintaining the Slack community and sending weekly emails.
- Design and execute programming geared toward Gold Rush Founders, including masterclasses with our Advisors and founder mixers during our 12-week program.
- Develop and execute best practices across the Programming team.
- Define, optimize, and report on growth and engagement metrics (e.g., NPS, attendance) and qualitative feedback.
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellow must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellow must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.