Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Reporting into the Gold Rush Head of Operations, the Gold Rush Program Fellow will be responsible for launching a flagship virtual event, building organizational processes to make the programming team more efficient and streamlined, and managing the entire end-to-end community experience of Gold Rush Founders from onboarding to successful integration into the growing ecosystem of Gold Rush alumni.
- Lead community management of the Gold Rush founder class during the program, including maintaining the Slack community and sending weekly emails.
- Design and execute programming geared toward Gold Rush Founders, including masterclasses with our Advisors and founder mixers during our 12-week program.
- Develop and execute best practices across the Programming team.
- Define, optimize, and report on growth and engagement metrics (e.g., NPS, attendance) and qualitative feedback.
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellow must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellow must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.