Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Support overall creation, strategy, and management of Gold House Futures programming for the most promising API founders, including programs focused on career acceleration, mentoring & skill-building, and directed networking
- Supplement and help monitor existing programs managed by external partners, including the world’s leading companies and brands in the media, technology, lifestyle, and fashion industries
- Facilitate programming to foster connections between Futures across creative and other industries, as well as with Gold House Members for mentoring, networking, and other opportunities
- Help lead key milestone events for Futures such as welcome and graduation events.
- A link to your resume and/or LinkedIn
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere as this is a remote volunteer opportunity
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- A long-term visioning and career coaching session with Gold House Principal Founders to sharpen one’s professional aspirations
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convenings of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films.
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work (e.g. Salon Fellows attend all Salons in their city)
- Access to Gold Key, an ultra-VIP member card lush with discounts and products that enhance your life