Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Support the Head of Events to plan and execute in-person and/or virtual events across Gold House programs
- Create and manage planning documents for events you’re responsible for
- Coordinate with vendors (i.e. venues, A/V, entertainment, F&B, etc) and partners/sponsors (i.e. Meta, Netflix, Tribeca, etc)
- Develop and execute day-of schedules and run-of-show documents
- Support member/attendee communications related to the event, as needed by the (event pages, invitations, RSVPs, etc)
- Support external marketing efforts with event recaps and digital resources
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- End-to-end in-person and/or virtual event planning experience (ideally professionally, but non-professional experience may be considered dependent on experience and scale)
- Experience in high-profile events, production and event design is a plus
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside in LA, NYC, SF, or anywhere in the US. (Note: events and duties will be delegated based on location and experience)
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.