Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Support the Head of Events to plan and execute in-person and/or virtual events across Gold House programs
- Create and manage planning documents for events you’re responsible for
- Coordinate with vendors (i.e. venues, A/V, entertainment, F&B, etc) and partners/sponsors (i.e. Meta, Netflix, Tribeca, etc)
- Develop and execute day-of schedules and run-of-show documents
- Support member/attendee communications related to the event, as needed by the (event pages, invitations, RSVPs, etc)
- Support external marketing efforts with event recaps and digital resources
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- End-to-end in-person and/or virtual event planning experience (ideally professionally, but non-professional experience may be considered dependent on experience and scale)
- Experience in high-profile events, production and event design is a plus
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside in LA, NYC, SF, or anywhere in the US. (Note: events and duties will be delegated based on location and experience)
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convenings of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films.
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work
- Access to Gold Key, an ultra-VIP member card lush with discounts and products that enhance your life