Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Develop cross-ERG programming that amplifies and drives greater success of Gold House initiatives by building relationships with ERG leaders through creation of valuable, exclusive, engaging event and programming opportunities while reducing planning lift.
- Collaborate with the Book Club to develop dedicated quarterly programming exclusive to ERGs, including monthly discussion plans and cross-ERG book wrap-ups and socials.
- Create scalable processes to enable ERG’s to join in on the Gold Open movement and buy out theaters for employee engagement.
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- Experience being on the leadership team of a corporate affinity group, business resource group, or employee resource group
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long and requires a commitment of a minimum of 5 hours a week
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.