Gold House is the leading Asian Pacific changemaker organization and platform. Gold House powers cultural change by uniting, investing in, and elevating API creators and companies through a suite of innovative programs and platforms, including: membership systems and community movements to fortify relationships among APIs and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); investments in the next generation of top API founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and development and promotion of affirming API narratives and success (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Review films and television/streaming series to provide strategic, cultural, and creative feedback and ensure authentic representation
- Analyze scripts and advise on potential cultural and creative issues
- Provide cultural feedback on various related materials including, but not limited to, trailers, graphics, and posters
- Assist Gold House leadership in strategic initiatives around key creative projects based on reviews and analyses
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- Writing samples
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of full-time relevant professional work experience
- Ability to work across multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge or experience working with Cision and WordPress preferred
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere in the U.S.
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year
- Access to Gold Key, a benefits portal with exclusive product discounts.
- Attendance in one Salon per year, intimate gatherings that convene top industry leaders to solve a specific challenge.