A curated community of the most promising next-gen API (Asian and Pacific Islander) creatives, entrepreneurs, and social impact leaders.
Members of the Futures Network receive resources from Gold House’s corporate and cultural leadership network to accelerate their ambitions.
From business partnerships to soundtrack inclusion, Futures gain access to collaboration opportunities both within the network and with industry leaders.
Exclusive events and curated programming cultivate a community of founders and creators.
- Founder must identify as Asian and/or Pacific Islander.
- Company must have annual revenue of $200,000+ OR $500,000+ in operational financing
- Filmmaker or Producer must vocally identify as Asian and/or Pacific Islander.
- Filmmaker or Producer should have directed at least 1 short film or feature that has been selected at a globally recognized/Academy-qualifying film festival and/or have had theatrical, broadcast, digital, or streaming distribution
- Artist must vocally identify as Asian and/or Pacific Islander. If a band or group artist, lead must identify as API
- 200k aggregate monthly streams on major music platforms (Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Amazon, Tidal, Soundcloud) preferred
- 20K+ social media following preferred
- Independent or signed
- We are currently accepting applications for filmmakers and music artists, with expansion to more communities coming soon.
We review applications on a rolling basis. Expect to hear from us 2-3 weeks after you submit your application!
In addition to the Futures Network, Gold House Futures offers a suite of prestigious accelerator programs in film, music, contemporary art, entrepreneurship, and social impact with career-defining opportunities.