Futures Accelerator: Music
The Music Accelerator accelerates 3 API music artists, who will receive platform promotion, mentorship, masterclasses, and more offered by some of the biggest names in the industry.
In partnership with
How It Works
The finalists will be selected by a committee of music industry executives (including Sulinna Ong of Spotify, Puja Patel of Pitchfork, Eric Wong of Warner Music Group, Ron Chiu of AEG Presents) and icons (including Far East Movement).
Awardees will receive:
- Firsthand support, amplification, masterclasses, and programming from industry executives
- Opportunity to record Spotify Singles–a series of original artist recordings in Spotify’s in-house studios–subsequently released for streaming
- Artist showcase hosted by AEG
- A Coachella masterclass experience with AEG
- On-going membership as a Gold House Future, including networking opportunities with other Futures across industries
Founder & Director, A Bunch of Savages
Partner & Co-Head of Hip-Hop/R&B, WME
President & CMO, WMG
Co-founder & Partner, Transparent Arts
Co-CEO, Transparent Arts & Governor/ Board, Recording Academy LAC
Partner & Manager, MWA Music, Beatclub
Editor in Chief, Pitchfork
Chief Strategy Officer, AEG Presents
Head of Dance & Electronic Development, Spotify
Global Head of Editorial, Spotify
President, TaP Music
Applications for the Music Accelerator are now closed.