Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Our Success strategy empowers Asians & Pacific Islanders to succeed and reach C-Suites and Boardrooms by disrupting systemic barriers through a network of the most promising founders who choose their leadership, capital investments, and a business development accelerator.
- Manage Gold Rush accelerator, and collaborate with team to support Founder and Angel Networks
- Develop multi-phase campaign website to solicit founders and their products; promote a countdown to the #GoldRush sale; and produce a virtual store to house chosen products.
- Coordinate with industry-leading advisors who will determine which founders are admitted to accelerator
- Collaborate with Gold House Communications and Design teams to launch and promote each Gold Rush class
- Manage multi-week Gold Rush programming to ensure founders learn, network, and receive new business opportunities
- Support Founder Network programming to create affirming and safe business opportunities, Board Director and Advisor placements, community-building for emerging founders
- Support Angel Network programming by curating and surfacing meaningful deals, launching investments syndicates, and honing investment savvy through intimate training
- Minimum of 4-6 years of full-time professional work experience, preferably in the entrepreneurial and/or venture capital space
- Demonstrated managerial experience and extensive project management prowess
- Be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- California or New York-based
- Competitive nonprofit salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Access to and participation in every Gold House venture and experience including Salons, Gold Open VIP film Premieres, Gold Rush Soirees, Gold Gala, and more.
- Long-term visioning and career coaching with Gold House Principal Founders to sharpen one’s professional aspiration.
- Opportunity to co-lead trajectory of mission-oriented, fast-growing, mainstream-impactful organization