Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Our Head of Marketing will drive all audience growth, engagement, and retention across owned, earned, and paid marketing levers for every venture while also leading several special projects.
- Manage launches for every venture including Gold Opens (film marketing), Gold Rush sales, the annual A100 List (definitive Asian award), etc.
- Manage all company reputation and publicity including maintaining press network, press strategy, press launches, sentiment analysis, and more
- Lead and grow all owned and earned media outlets to ensure consistent community engagement and retention
- Manage PR and social teams while collaborating cross-functionally with all ventures
- Minimum 4-6 years of full-time professional work experience
- Proven experience in product and growth marketing, ideally in technology and/or media/entertainment. Brand marketing experience is a plus.
- Startup experience a plus!
- Competitive nonprofit salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Access to and participation in every Gold House venture and experience including Salons, Gold Open VIP film Premieres, Gold Rush Soirees, Gold Gala, and more.
- Long-term visioning and career coaching with Gold House Principal Founders to sharpen one’s professional aspiration.
- Opportunity to co-lead trajectory of mission-oriented, fast-growing, mainstream-impactful organization