Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Our Core Operations focus on engendering unity among the Asian & Pacific Islander diaspora through a premier membership program as well as essential administration efforts to sustain the organization.
- Own the entirety of the member experience, including member development, engagement, events, and all relevant systems.
- Co-manage all critical organizational administrata including HR, recruiting, people development, central strategic planning across programs, and internal systems.
- Support major strategic alliances including new partnership exploration, engagement, and deal execution.
- Right hand to the Executive Director and the President for strategic guidance, project management of major new initiatives, new business development, etc.
- You have 6+ years of full-time professional work experience, ideally including experience in
membership engagement, donor development, sales, or customer success.
- You have knowledge and experience managing CRMs across sales and marketing use-cases
- You operate under pressure in a composed manner and are enthusiastic about managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced rapid-evolving environment.
- You communicate like a pro across channels and are able to generate excitement and energy across internal and external stakeholders.
- You enjoy putting structure around processes to make them scalable.
- You have a “no job is too small” attitude and are excited to roll up your sleeves and solve all types of problems.
- And last but not least, you are passionate about Gold House’s purpose and share our mission of uplifting the API community.
- Competitive nonprofit salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Access to and participation in every Gold House venture and experience including Salons, Gold Open VIP film Premieres, Gold Rush Soirees, Gold Gala, and more.
- Opportunity to define the trajectory of a mission-oriented, fast-growing, mainstream-impactful organization