Gold House is the premier nonprofit collective of Asian founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to unifying the world’s largest populace–Asians and Pacific Islanders–to fight for authentic multicultural representation and societal equity. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate, All of Us Movement); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (Gold Open, Gold Records, A100 List); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders (Gold Rush, Founder Network, Angel Network). To learn more, visit www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Our Core Operations focus on engendering unity among the Asian & Pacific Islander diaspora through a premier membership program as well as essential administration efforts to sustain the organization.
- Co-manage all critical organizational administrata including central strategic planning across ventures, finances and accounting, etc.
- Manage Membership program (Gold Key) including platform systems that power it, business development to procure and maintain benefits, membership engagement and communications, etc.
- Manage major strategic alliances including new partnership exploration, engagement, and deal execution
- Right hand to Executive Director, President, and Chairman for strategic guidance, project management of major new initiatives, new business development, etc.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of full-time professional work experience
- Extensive project management experience
- Membership engagement, management, and CRM experience
- Demonstrated managerial experience and extensive project management prowess
- Be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- California or New York-based
- Competitive nonprofit salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Access to and participation in every Gold House venture and experience including Salons, Gold Open VIP film Premieres, Gold Rush Soirees, Gold Gala, and more.
- Long-term visioning and career coaching with Gold House Principal Founders to sharpen one’s professional aspiration.
- Opportunity to co-lead trajectory of mission-oriented, fast-growing, mainstream-impactful organization